Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tennessee Royalty

copyright pending
She is a Nashville Queen , a Tennessee Princess
a straw hat for a crown , I must confess
She was made for me...
and I live for her

She has a tall pickup truck , pianted in pink
most guys dont know what to think
But I know
She's one of a kind..

She is Tenness Royalty and she's all mine..

She drinks draft beer and loves my favorite football team
when we go to a game ,she cheers louder than me
And I'd be damned..if she 'aint a bigger fan

She is Tennessee Royalty and I'm her man..

****
We're lake side all night,lovin life
Nothin like Percy Priest at sunrise
I thank God every monin that she's my wife
We cheers with a beer and a glass of wine
****
I bought her diamonds on our first anniversary
She bought me a new lazy boy and a big screen tv
if it was up to me, she'd be winnin woman of the year

She's Tennessee Royalty that much is clear..
Tennesse Royalty.. and she loves ME..

No comments:

Post a Comment